This morning I spent my time (while sitting at the front desk waiting for calls that scarcely come) planning out my schedule for the coming semester. You know, finding the times between classes that I can eat lunch, figuring out what time I have to wake up every morning in order to get a little exercise in before class, and seeing what time I will be done with classes for the day. I had fun making a little schedule for myself and I got really excited for this coming semester. I have good classes for the most part and I have a few professors that I have had before and loved, so things are looking pretty good.
My concern lies in my housing situation. The apartments I am in has quite a reputation and I worry about it. It's the wild, snobby, rich-kid building. I am just hoping and praying with all that is in me, that somehow I will be placed with roommates that are good, honor-code-following, fun girls. I am really hoping that this semester will be a good one, and one that I make many more friends. Please!!
But, back to my original point. I am getting super excited about returning to school. I love Rexburg and although this summer has been good, interesting, certainly unforgettable, I am ready to go back to student life.
No comments:
Post a Comment